inVision System™ Now Available on Microsoft AppSource
Intelligent Wellhead Systems today announces the availability of the inVision System™ on Microsoft AppSource, an online cloud marketplace providing tailored line-of-business solutions.This alignment offers our customers the productive and trusted Microsoft Azure cloud platform with streamlined deployment and management on the inVision System™.
As a Microsoft partner, Intelligent Wellhead Systems assembles the disjointed data of an O&G completions site, standardizing the operations, thereby enabling automation in engineered controls and administrative tasks while powering-up onsite and remote communications. The inVision System™ is flexibly being integrated as a comprehensive Completions Control Center or as selected Standalone Module (SAM’s).
“Intelligent Wellhead Systems completed the migration to the Microsoft Azure platform and integration of the full suite of Microsoft products in 2020. This decision has unlocked significant efficiencies within our company - from product development, to product delivery and through to daily operations and historical data analysis. Further, the Microsoft Partner Network allows our company to align with like minded companies who see value in leveraging engineered controls and data for well completions optimization.” - Steve Sinclair-Smith, IWS COO & Interim CEO
The inVision System has been equipped with Azure Web Service solutions and on-premises equipment, including:
* Azure IoT Hub & Azure IoT Edge: The IWS cloud and on-premises platform
* Azure CosmosDB: The IWS high response noSQL database
* Dynamics 365: Event and data hubs, resource planning, customer alarms and informational alert control
* Azure Time Series Insights: Open and scalable end-to-end IoT analytics service used to collect, process, store, query and visualize data
* Azure Communications Services through IWS SiteComms™: Facilitates direct voice and text between all site and off-site users directly through the inVision System
The inVision System is a true convergence of operational & informational technology, enabling operational intelligence and controls.
Toby Bowers, General Manager, Business Applications Group, Microsoft said, “We’re happy to welcome InVision System to Microsoft AppSource, which gives our partners great exposure to cloud customers around the globe. Microsoft AppSource offers partner solutions such as InVision Systems from Intelligent Wellhead Systems to help customers meet their needs faster.”